RENT TO OWN HOMES WHITBY
Start The Process To Becoming A Homeowner With Rent To Own Homes Whitby
Recent Bankruptcy? Self employed? Unexpected life event? New to Canada? Poor credit? No down payment?
- Affordable down payment: For as low as $10,000 or 3% of the purchase price* you can begin the process of finally becoming a homeowner. 20% of your monthly rent will be added to the Starting Down Payment to form your final Mortgage Down Payment. The Rent to Own Homes Whitby program is recognized by CMHC.
- Better credit: Boost your chances of qualifying for a cheaper mortgage rate from a traditional lender in 2-3 years while living in your new home.
- Establish equity: You can build your equity faster with your starting down payment and monthly option credits as compared to the first few years of a traditional mortgage.
- Secure your house price: Lock in your future purchase price today and worry not about increasing house prices. The price you settle at the end has been determined right at the start of the contract so you know how much you are going to pay, regardless of aggressive house market inflation rates.
- Get fixed payments: Just as the house purchase price has been set, your monthly payments are also predetermined and does not increase anytime during the program.
- Flexible programs: Credit is not a big factor for approval, we look at the bigger picture of your home ownership.
- Enhanced security: We protect your interests with legally-binding agreements that you can have checked and evaluated by your attorney.
- Keep your options open: Get the right housing solution that works for you, whether it’s a longer term, an early purchase option, or ways to lower your monthly payments.
- More choices: Be in control; look for and buy the house you want and not just one from the home listings the competitors give you.
- Same lifestyle: Don’t be house-poor; get the education and assistance to create a lifestyle-conscious budget.
- Move in right away: No advance rental payments AND no need to make a down payment until you have decided to buy the house.
- Enjoy your homeowner benefits: Add an extra room, repaint the walls, upgrade the kitchen – the house is yours and all upgrades belong to you upon purchase.
Real Estate Stats: Whitby
Interesting real estate stats for the Whitby area:
…average sold price is around $650K and there is a downward trend so house prices may lower in the coming months (source: Zolo), which shows that the real estate market in Whitby is looking good for would-be buyers.
…Pringle Creek, Whitby is #19 on the list of the top 25 GTA neighborhoods to buy in this 2018 as ranked by value, momentum, and realtor grade (source: Money Sense) so it’s definitely a high-value location.
Do you qualify?
There are only a couple of minimum requirements to begin the process of renting – and finally, owning – your own home.
- An amount of $10,000 or greater depending upon the price of the property, which will be taken as to be part of your down payment when you are ready to buy.
- A monthly rent of no less than $1,800.
What if you don’t qualify?
The Rent to Own Homes Whitby program is NOT credit driven and our clients generally fall into at least one of the categories below:
- Poor or no credit score
- Power of sale (foreclosure)
- Self-employed and can’t show income
- Collections, judgments or writs on bureau
- Property tax or income tax outstanding, tax liens
- Orphaned mortgage, current lenders not renewing
- Mortgage higher than the current market value due to market correction
- Need to go into a consumer proposal, bankruptcy or not fully discharged