HOS REAL ESTATE INVESTOR WEBINAR SERIES
The Delta Variant and the Reopening Live Webinar Event
When: Wednesday, September 08 at 5:00 PM EST
I hope everyone is enjoying the summer heatwave!
Although it doesn’t seem like it now, fall is right around the corner, so we are hosting another webinar on Wednesday, September 8th at 5:00 PM.
The webinar is called “The Delta Variant and the Reopening” – We will be looking at major trends in the market, answering questions, discussing the following topics and more.
- What has happened so far in the markets in 2021?
- How is the Delta Variant impacting the markets?
- What are the risks to the market of the Delta variant?
- What about opportunities?
- What is going on with inflation?
- What do the higher numbers mean?
- What are the reopening stocks, and how are they doing?
- How about the stay-at-home stocks?
- Is this a good time to be investing and putting money to work?
- How does inflation factor into the economy and the markets?
- When are interest rates going to start going up?
- What is happening with commodities prices?
- What sectors should we watch out for through the remainder of 2021?
- Where are the best investment opportunities going forward?
All you need to do is click the link, enter your name and email and you will automatically be registered.
If you have any family members, friends or colleagues you think might benefit from joining, feel free to pass along the link.
Lastly, if you have any questions that you’d like us to answer, please email myself or Greg in advance. We’ll do our best to have them answered during the event
Looking forward to having you join us!